To become the best educator, a teacher must be a resource specialist and must know how to find what the student is looking for. Students need support when learning a new skill. The teacher must act as a support person as a coach, leader, and counselor. Students look up to the teacher’s behavior and work ethic. An experienced teacher can be a mentor to a young teacher. Anyone in a teaching profession knows that there is always something new to learn. A teacher will be challenged every day with new tasks. They are the people with educational leadership skills and they must continue to grow and develop for better contribution to society.
Teachers have a far-reaching influence on society as students are deeply affected by teacher’s love and affection, character, competence, and moral commitment. Teachers are dedicated professionals who have a lasting impact on students. Each day teacher will exercise his creativity, patience, and communication skills to educate the students. A teacher is a resource
Upskills Training & Workshops
Teachers Upskill Trainings & Workshops: Our teachers recently added the conference on new Education Policy conducted by FICCI, Chennai. They have also been given the best upskill trainings to stay updated with latest developments through corporate professionals and subject experts. Recently, we had conducted a workshop on Vision 2025 by BPCL Ex-Chairman, Mr.Varadharajan, to help the teachers build their dream school by 2025.
Academic Coordinator’s Team
We have committed and experienced teachers and staff. The various team are formed to take care of the various aspects of the teaching-learning process.
- Academic Co-ordination
- Student related issues
- Program Co-ordination
- Extra-curriculars Co-ordination
The team tracks the academic focus, follow-up of term and final results, improvement of teaching and learning process, knowledge sharing among teachers, troubleshoots the process hiccups, etc.
1. Smt. Y.Sivakamasundari, B.Sc., B.Ed., M.A., M.Phil. Headmistress
2. Smt. S.Saraswathy, B.Lit., M.A., B.Ed. Asst. Headmistress
3. Smt. G.Shanthakumari, B.Sc., M.A., B.Ed.
4. Smt. V.Santhini, B.Sc., M.A., B.Ed.
5. Smt. K. Meenakshi, B.Sc, B.Ed., M.A.
6. Smt. A.Nithiyavathy, M.Sc., B.Ed.
7. Smt. B.V.Lakshmi, B.Sc., B.Ed., M.A.
8. Smt. Y.Vimal, M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil.
9. Smt. A.Sudha, M.Com., M.Phil., M.A., B.Ed., B.P. Ed.,
10. Smt. S.Santha, M.A., B.Ed., M.A.
11. Smt. N. Bhuvana, M.sc,. B.Ed.
12. Smt. N.Shylaja, D.T.Ed., B.Lit.
13. Smt. G. Mahalakshmi, B.Sc., M. Ed.
14. Smt. P.Asha Mary, D.T.Ed., B.A., B.Ed.
15. Smt. S.Andal, Lr. Gr. (Ezhisai Mani), T.T.C.
16. Smt. S. Suganya, B.Sc., B.P. Ed., P.G.D. Yoga
17. Smt. J. Vijayakumari, T.T.C., C.L.I.S.
18. Smt. S. Nagalakshmi, M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.
19. Smt. S.Nirmala, M.A., B.Ed.,
20. Smt. M.A.Gomathi, M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Phil.
21. Smt. B.Kavitha, M.Sc., B.Ed., M.A., (Edn.)
22. Smt. M. Chandrakala, M.Com., B.Ed., M.A.
23. Smt P. Aswini, M.C.A., B.Ed. M.A.
24. Smt. C. Mariammal, M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.
25. Smt. R. Premalatha, M.com., B.Ed.
26. Smt. M. Vijayalakshmi, M.Sc., B.Ed., B.Sc. (Stats)
|1. Smt. K.Vimala, B.A.||Junior Assistant|
|2. Smt. K.Dhanalakshmi, B.A.,B.Ed.,M.A||Record Clerk|
|3. Smt. S.Dhatchayani||Office Assistant|
Noon Meals Staff
|Smt. S. Varalakshmi, B.A||Organizer|