1. Students should wear an appropriate uniform while coming to the school.
2. The students should pay respects to the teachers, HM, Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Swamis of Sri Ramakrishna Order whenever they meet them for the first time during any day.
3. The Handbook should be brought to the school daily.
4. It is wrong to roam about during the class timings.
5. When the bell rings, students should go to their classrooms and sit in their respective places allotted to them by the class teacher.
6. It is wrong to chat in groups in the corridor during the school hours.
7. When a teacher enters the classroom, all students should stand up and pay respects. The students should sit only after the teacher has taken her seat. The students should again stand up when the teacher leaves the class and sit back after she had left the class room.
8. The students should move orderly from one classroom to another under the leadership of the class leader.
9. It is the social duty of the students to keep their classrooms, and the school clean. Desecration on the school walls, throwing paper waste on the floor, damaging school furniture, rearranging school furniture, spitting in the school premises etc. are considered ill disciplined acts and should be avoided.
10. While a lesson is being taught, not listening to it or talking or doing other acts that are not related to that lesson should be avoided.
11. It is the duty and responsibility of every student to be silent and follow discipline while attending the school prayer. When the National Anthem is being sung, students should respectfully stand without movements. When guests visit the school, students should wait for them to leave the school and then disperse orderly in a line.
12. Students bringing their own lunch should not leave the waste in the corridor but should dispose of the wastes in the dustbins meant for this purpose.
13. In situations not specifically mentioned above, students should conduct themselves in such a manner that their own pride and school’s respect is not tarnished in any manner.
14. It is expected that the students take care of their books and notebooks properly and carefully. The students should bring books and notebooks according to the timetable.
15. Models, pictures, sports equipment, lab equipment belonging to school should not be damaged.
16. Students should not leave the school premises during the school hours or during small breaks without the permission of the Headmaster.
17. When the student or any of her family members is infected with contagious or commutable diseases, the same should be informed to the school and permission for leave obtained.
18. All students will be provided with the Handbook. Students are expected to read the same and bring it to the school daily.
19. Every student is expected to participate in a minimum of one external function